Wrecording timelapse is not that easy in Minecraft, but in this article, I am going to tell you how to record your building timelapse in your Minecraft World just like I do in my videos.
Easy ways to record timelaps video in Minecraft pe.
Follow the steps to record a professional Timelapse in Minecraft…
- You’ll need two devices in which you can play Minecraft with your both accounts at the same time.
- Get your first account and login to Minecraft world (Don’t forget to turn on multiplayer for Friends)
- Now get your second account and join the same world in which your first account is already in. ( Want to know how to do that ? ) Click Here
- With one account, just keep playing in your world or do whatever you have to record. Like: build anything or explore.
- And now here come the main part, use of your second account, hide HUD from settings, set FOV to 45-50 (accordingly) and take a position from where you’re going to record your timelapse.
- Open your recorder and start recording ( if you play in “Pocket Edition” (android) you can use ADV Screen Recorder which is available on Google Play Store, or download any third party app from Google.
- Now in time when your second account is recording, keep playing or build your build with your first account.
- Complete your build and then stop the recording in your first device.
- Now comes editing part, use any video editor, here I recommend you to use Kinemaster Video editor application which is available on Google Play Store.
- Edit your video however you like, when it’s turn of build video, use Speed-X feature and speedup your video to 16x times faster.
- Now export your video in high resolution, and then your video is ready to publish on YouTube and or any other video platform.