Minecraft Java Edition free download Minecraft is a 3D sandbox game about keeping blocks and going on adventures. There are no specific goals to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. Since its release in 2009, Minecraft has quickly become one of the world’s most popular games. As an indie game produced by a very small team, Minecraft’s success is no less for large-scale resources or carefully planned advertising tactics. Minecraft focuses on allowing the player to discover, interact with, and modify a dynamically generated map made of one-cubic-meter-size blocks. In addition to blocks, the environment features plants, mobs, and objects. Some of the activities in the game include mining for ore, fighting hostile mobs, and crafting new blocks and equipment by collecting various resources found in the game. Click the Download button to download the Minecraft Launcher, it’s free
How to Download?
- Download the Minecraft Launcher from the link given above
- Install it in your PC, it won’t take much time to complete the installing process
- After Downloading it’ll ask for the account (Minecraft Java edition purchased account) if you already have a Minecraft Java Edition account, you can log in but if you don’t have a purchased account don’t worry follow the steps.
- Open the website MC-Leaks.net
- Click on GET MC ACCOUNT NOW
- There you’ll see a Username and an Alt Token (Copy both and paste in Username and Password respectively)
- Click on Login and you’ll be able to play Minecraft Java Edition in your PC.