What are the MC files?
MC FILES are the files which are made to install Minecraft supported files directly to Minecraft Game. The MC files extensions are:
These three are main MC files extensions used to install a custom addon/skin pack/world/etc directly in your game.
If you are having any trouble with installing the pack from MC file format, you can also install that by converting the file to zipped file. Rename your mcpack file to zip file.
Now I’ll tell you how to install addon in mcpe from zip file.
How to install an addon from a compressed zipped file?
Most of the people are not able to install their favourite addon or any pack through the MC files mentioned above, so for those friends, there is another possible way to install the packs to your game, and that is through compressed zipped files.
Let me show you how you can do that on your phone:
- First of all, you’ve to install an app that is ZArchiver from the Google Play Store.
- Then download any MC file or zipped containing MC file in your device (Suggestions: )
- Then extract the zip file to a new folder and move that new folder to Minecraft directory [games/com.mojang/behaviour_pack or games/com.mojang/resource_pack] according to the format of the file.
- Open your game and create a new world activate the behaviour pack or resource pack to your world and create.
- Enjoy your game with your custom addon.
This Post Has One Comment
Utk please give vanilla tweaks mediafire updated version pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease i request you the website link is broken.
Comments are closed.